- SWERY has his own trading card, No.65 "SWERY", found in the secret room in the Special option at the main menu.
- Richard's bar is named after SWERY - SWERY 65' - whom he says is a close friend he met in Seattle. It is also on Richard's license plate.
- Some of the TV programs show a man skydiving. This man is SWERY himself.
- There is a poster in the Greenvale Sheriff's Department that shows SWERY with a police dog.
- The victims' names begin the alphabet: Anna, Becky, Carol, Diane, and Emily. The rest of the characters in the game comprise the rest of the alphabet with their names (Anna, Becky, Carol, Diane, Emily, Forrest, George, Harry, Isaac and Isaaiah, Jim, Keith, Lily, Michael, Nick, Olivia, Polly, Quint, Richard, Sigourney, Thomas, Ushah, Valentine, Willie, Xander, York and Zach)
- You can figure out who is directly related to the case by paying attention to the red trees. Both George's house and the Greenvale Sheriff's Department have red trees in front of them, Kaysen is always carrying a red sapling around, and York played a red tree in a school play when he was younger.
- The other major characters are all shown in the game's introduction as well. Becky is shown with the locket, Diane is staring at the red tree sculpture in her gallery, Carol and Thomas are looking dejected at the bar, George and Emily are standing around the tree, and the Ingram twins and Jim are the first to find Anna. The only major character not shown is Harry, although Anna's mother, Sallie, makes an appearance.
Unlocking the Secret RoomEdit
On the table in the Red Room, accessible in the Special option on the main screen after completing the game, there is a note that reads:
TV - 35
This is the order needed in order to unlock the ??? secret door. The player needs to watch cutscene No.35 "Epilogue" on the Television, play song No.14 "MISS STILETTO HELLS FULL VERSION" on the Juke Box, look at trading card No.26 "Polly Oxford" in the Trading Card album, and look at photo No.03 "Nature #03" in the second album of the Coverage Photo under the deer head - all in that order.Going in the secret door the first time will reveal York with the final trading card, No.65 "SWERY"; the second time will reveal York and Emily smiling happily together.
Other license plates will read 115CHIM, 12KO819, CAR9WAN, MOD1230 and YAM1114.
|Carol MacLaine||Machina||IR8SNGR||Irate Singer|
|Diane Ames||Carmen GT||GA0F6EQ||Gallery of Sexy Queen|
|Emily Wyatt||Tough Chap||ILUVMOV||I Love Movies|
|Fiona "Freckles"||Station Wagon||CHIPS4U||Chips For You|
|Forrest Kaysen||Woodland||RED2REE||Red Tree|
|George Woodman||Elephant T-3||HESTHE1||He's The One|
|Harry Stewart||Victoria||2D-AYAGN||To Die Again|
|Keith Ingram||Rockabilly 58'||1E6SALE||1 Million Sales|
|Lilly Ingram||Jogcargo||SPERMOM||Super Mom|
|Nick Cormack||SR Sportwagon||GR8COOK||Great Cook|
|Olivia Cormack||Red Car||T8KITEZ||Take It Easy|
|Quint Dunn||Wave R2000||LVB4EVR||Love Becky Forever|
|Richard Dunn||S33 Condor||SWERY65||SWERY 65'|
|Thomas MacLaine||AppleStar||TA2LUVG||Tattoo Love G|
|Ushah Johnson||Mezger C600||KQB8NRP||King Queen Bishop Knight Rook Pawn|
|Francis York Morgan||York's Car||YZ1NDRFL||York and Zach are Wonderful|
|Patrol Car||Cruiser||SPYFCTN||Spy Fiction|
|Patrol Car||SUV||VIDGMES||Video Games|